What can I put in a skip bin ?
Skips provided by Bill Bin Hire, cater for the majority of waste materials such as bricks, blocks, tiles, hardcore mix, topsoil, concrete, ceramics, wood, plasterboard, plastics, metals, doors, and many other items. The only exception that cannot be put in the skip is a hazardous waste, liquid waste, and domestic waste.
What can’t I put in the skip?
No hazardous waste. This includes fridges, freezers, TV's, monitors, paints, solvents, batteries, asbestos, paints, resins, petrol & diesel. In order to arrange the collection of the previously mentioned waste, please contact your local council to provide you with a contact who can dispose hazardous materials.
Where can I put the skip ?
We will place your skip in the most convenient location which might be your driveway or the road. Please note, that in order to place skip on the road, you will require a permit. Don't worry, we can organise a skip permit on your behalf - just let us know that skip will have to be placed on the road. Alternatively, we can offer a wait and load facility. In order to avoid any issues during the delivery, please note the following:
- We are unable to place skips on grassed areas, drive across or place skip lorry legs on the grass. - It is not advisable to place a skip on block paving, slabs, soft and uneven ground, so is only done so at your own risk. If the ground or site is not suitable for a Skip, Bill Bin Hire cannot be held responsible for damage to customers' property or premises. In addition to that, we cannot be held responsible for damage caused to manholes that are not capable of carrying the weight of a Skip.
Will I need a permit?
Permits are required by most local councils for skips that need to be placed on public land, including footpath, natural trip, and on Street. In most cases we will be able to arrange a permit for you. A few councils require that the hirer must apply for the permit, we will advise you during the booking process if you are required to arrange the permit.
How and when do I pay?
We offer several ways of making a payment. We accept all major debit and credit cards, excluding American Express. You can pay by card to our driver when a skip is delivered. All our drivers carry portable card readers with them. You can also pay cash to our drivers. Alternatively, you can make a BACS payment and make a payment at your convenience. Please email us at contact@billbinhire.com.au to find out our bank details to arrange payment.
How long can I keep the skip?
The normal skip hire is for 3 days but this can be extended to suit your needs and extra cost will apply.
Will my driveway be damage by the Skip?
Block paved and soft tarmac drives can be damaged when placing skips on them. Heavy skips may also potentially cause damage. While we will take every care to prevent damage, please be aware that once we leave your property, any reported damage will not be accepted as complaint.
Can I open a credit account ?
At Bill Bin Hire, we offer credit accounts to limited companies to help you to manage your cash flow in a way that suits you. Email us at contact@billbinhire.com.au and ask for a credit application form when connected.