Thank you for choosing Bill Bin Hire and supporting a family owned and operated business.
Bill Bin Hire’s Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply each time you, our customer, place an order which is accepted by us, Bill Bin Hire:
1. Orders: Each order from you to Bill Bin Hire is captured by these Terms and Conditions. All other terms and conditions are excluded.
2. Standard Term: The standard term or period of hiring Skip Bins is 3 to 5 days unless special arrangements are made in advance with Bill Bin Hire.
3. Payment: Payment for each order is to be made prior to or on delivery of the hired Skip Bin.
4. Non-Payment: You accept that non-payment of an order may incur an administration fee of AUD$100.00. You acknowledge that Bill Bin Hire will not remove any waste until payment is made, which may include additional fees charged at a daily rate.
5. Delivery Access: The minimum height clearance required for a Marrel lift truck for delivery of a Skip Bin is 5m. The minimum height clearance required for a hook lift truck for delivery of a Skip Bin is 6m with a width of 3m.
6. Placement: You accept that placement of the hired Skip Bin upon delivery at the agreed delivery site is at our drivers’ absolute discretion.
7. Do Not Move Skip Bin: You agree that you must not move the hired Skip Bin from its original delivery position at the delivery site. You acknowledge that unencumbered access must be provided to allow safe collection of the hired Skip Bin. You accept that your failure to comply with this item 7 of these Terms and Conditions may incur an additional call out fee of AUD$100.00 and that you are solely responsible for any direct and reasonable costs to get the Skip Bin in a position so that same can be removed.
8. Do Not Overfill: YOU AGREE TO ONLY FILL EACH HIRED SKIP BIN BENEATH THE TOP RIM OF THE SKIP BIN OR TO THE FILL LINE MARK OF YOUR ORDERED BIN SIZE. Any overfill may be left behind or charged by Bill Bin Hire to you at our going rate per cubic metre.
9. Damage to Skip Bins: You acknowledge that all Skip Bins delivered for hire will be checked by you and accepted to be in good working condition. You accept that any damage caused during the period of hire of the Skip Bin is at your own cost absolutely.
10. Concrete Footpaths: You agree that the hired Skip Bin will not be placed on any concrete footpaths without first obtaining the required council permit(s), which is your sole responsibility.
11. Roadways: You agree that the hired Skip Bin will not be placed on any roadway without first obtaining the required council permit(s), which is your sole responsibility.
12. Fire Ant Areas: You agree that you will not remove any soil without first obtaining the required council permit(s), which is your sole responsibility.
13. No Lighting Fires: You agree not to light any fires in the hired Skip Bin under any circumstances.
14. Sole Responsibility: You agree that you are solely responsible for the hired Skip Bin upon delivery of the Skip Bin at the delivery site.
15. Alternate Supply: You accept that if we do not have the required Skip Bin available based on your requirements, then in consideration of the payment you make to Bill Bin Hire you agree for us to supply you with an alternate size Skip Bin suitable for the same (or similar) purpose, or we will arrange for one of our affiliate Skin Bin suppliers to complete the order/delivery.
16. Charges Incurred: You agree that by making an order charges will be incurred as per our prepaid service policy and refunds are not accepted to the extent permitted by law unless you provide written notice to Bill Bin Hire within forty-eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled delivery of the hired Skip Bin.
17. Cancellation by You: You agree that in order to cancel an order, you must provide written notice to Bill Bin Hire within forty-eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled delivery of the hired Skip Bin. You accept that upon delivery of the hired Skip Bin no refund will be accepted. In the event that Bill Bin Hire is unable to complete your order for any reason, we will provide you with a full refund.
18. Restricted Waste: You agree that in accordance with relevant Australian environmental laws including EPA Schedule 7 that you must not place any restricted waste inside the hired Skip Bin: NO ASBESTOS, NO TYRES, NO LIQUID OR HAZARDOUS WASTE, NO BATTERIES AND NO TREE STUMPS.
19. Order Confirmation: You acknowledge that order confirmation will be by return email or telephone. You agree that Bill Bin Hire will not be liable for any lost email orders due to server shutdowns.
20. Additional Charges: You accept that additional charges may apply if the hired Skip Bin is overfilled, or is above the allocated weight allowance per order. These charges are payable at AUD$150.00 per tonne. Bill Bin Hire reserves the right to leave any overfill or excess waste behind as we may face prosecution for unsafe weight loads.
21. Limitation of Liability: You accept that Bill Bin Hire will not liable for any damage to your property in relation to placement and/or collection of the hired Skip Bin due to circumstances beyond our control.
22. Indemnity: To the extent permitted by law as our customer you agree to indemnify Bill Bin Hire against and hold Bill Bin Hire harmless from all damages, claims, demands, expenses, proceedings and liabilities which Bill Bin Hire may suffer, have made or commenced against it (including legal costs reasonably incurred by Bill Bin Hire) in relation to:
a. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or your representative(s); and
b. Any claims including actions or demands (for property damage or personal injury or otherwise) made against Bill Bin Hire in respect of an order for the hire of a Skip Bin, including under the common law or any statute, except to the extent that such claims arise directly from the fault of Bill Bin Hire.
This indemnity extends to cover the costs and expenses reasonably incurred by Bill Bin Hire in relation to any matter which arises from the things referred to in (a) and (b) above.
23. Cancellation by Us: Bill Bin Hire reserves the right to cancel any orders without further notice.
ANY BREACH OF THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY RESULT IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES